With sonata, we want to build a platform where everyone feels included, where you can share your vibes with your friends, meet new people who enjoy the same music, and ultimately have a great time.
To make this work, we need everyone to play along. Being nice to eachother is not hard, and the upside is a community we can all belong to.
So treat others like you want to be treated, be kind, and be yourself.
To be completely clear, we created a list of behaviour that will get you suspended, including, but not limited to
- harassing or threatening people
- repeatedly engaging with people after they expressed their wish not to be contacted
- posting nude/pornographic content
- posting illegal content
- posting private information of other users without their consent (personally-identifiable details like images, name, address, etc.)
- squatting usernames (do not use trademarked names you do not own)
- promoting harm or violence, posting graphic content
- spreading extremist content (terrorist organizations and hate groups)
- posting content including suicide or self-harm, including eating disorder
- engaging in hacking, doxxing, or blackmailing of other users on the platform
- reverse engineering or tampering with the system, finding exploits, spreading viruses/trojans, or collecting data in automated ways (scraping)
- violating intellectual property (posting/using content you do not own)
- spreading false information that causes harm or is malicious (denying the existence of tragic events)
- trying to find loopholes to the rules above
- using the friend-matching for dating purposes
- advertising for third-party services and political parties